The World of Internet is increasing rapidly and it has changed the entire world by many important discoveries and helping humans in many ways in the technology race. But there are still many people who are not able to get Perfect Knowledge due to the fact that there are many search engines which don’t have a good Database of Perfect and Updated Knowledge as Google. Many Browsers don’t even set Google as the homepage. Here in this post, I will tell you how I found the best way to make Google my homepage in any browser and got the access to the Database of more than 5 million pages which are regularly updated.
How to Make Google My Homepage in Chrome, Mozilla, Safari and Microsoft Edge?
Despite being a very good search engine yet, Google is not set as default homepage in may of the popular browsers which are used commonly by all people. This is the reason people are not able to get the preferred result of their problem. The best way to get rid of this major problem is to make google my homepage and enjoy surfing the internet.
Are you getting tired of turning your browser away from whatever your homepage is to visit the Google homepage? Would you like to automatically open Google’s homepage every time you used your browser?
There are many ways to make google homepage depending on the browser we are using. Here in this guide, I have tried to help you in the way how I am able to Make Google my homepage in almost all the popular browsers that are used in real-time.
How to Make Google My Homepage in Chrome
Google Chrome is the most commonly used web browsers across the world as it gives the best results and is very fast and handy to use browsers till now. Google Chrome is available for almost all devices like Windows, Mac, Android, and iPhone.
So here in this guide, I will tell how I make Google my Homepage in my Chrome browser. Read the Guide carefully and follow all the steps so that you can make Google as your Homepage in your browser.
1. Click the More button, a.k.a. the three dots you can find at the upper right of the screen. Then select Settings.
2. Scroll until you find the Appearance. Here, look for an option that says Show Home button. Make sure that this is checked. It should automatically bring up the www.google.com/ address, but if it doesn’t you can click Change and type it in.
You can also sign into Chrome and sync your settings to make sure the change is fully applied to all devices and Google is set as the homepage for all your devices.
Note: This option may not work if you are using Chrome on a tablet or phone, where settings options are a little more limited.
How to Make Google My Homepage in Mozilla
If you are using Firefox and struggling to make google your Homepage then no need to worry as Mozilla offers the easiest method to make Google as the Homepage. You just have to follow some simple steps given below,
1. Open up Firefox, and go to the Google home website with the search bar you know and love.
2. Click/Select the tab itself (the bumper where the title of the page usually is) and hold down. Then drag that tab right, over to the homepage button that Firefox uses in the taskbar – it looks like a little house and you can easily see that.
3. This will bring up a quick notification asking you if you really want to set this on your homepage. Select Yes, and you’re done.
Note: If you want to delete and replace current homepage options more directly, click the three-line menu button and go to Preferences. From here, select the General tab and look for the Startup under Home Page, choose to Restore to Default, which will clear any past choices.
How to Make Google My Homepage in Microsoft Edge
Well, Edge is not very Popular Browser but yet it is used by many of the people so it’s also very necessary to know how to make google my homepage in Edge.
Just follow the steps below and know how to set Google as your Homepage in Microsoft Edge.
1. First, open an Edge Window and select More actions (the dots in the upper right of the screen) and then Settings.
2. Then select View advanced settings from the list. This will provide a number of options to toggle – look for the one that says, “Show the home button” and make sure that it is toggled on. Then set it to “A specific page” in the drop-down menu. In the space below, enter google.com and Save your choice. Now, whenever you click on the Home button you will be able to see that now Google is your Homepage.
If your idea of a home setting is more along of the lines of, “Whatever page that opens when I start Edge,” ( set Google your Homepage for all new Pages) then you can do that too. Under the Settings options, look for a choice that says “Open Microsoft Edge With.” Here you can enter google.com for the effect you want.
How to Make Google My Homepage in Safari/Mac
Last but not the least of Browsers but I am sure Last in popular browsers used by Lakhs of People. Safari is in build browser of Mac Computers.
So this guide will not be only for how to make google my homepage in safari but also How to make google your homepage on mac.
Follow the Simple Steps below and Make Google your homepage on Mac having Safari Browser.
Safari allows many different ways to make Google your homepage depending on the way to prefer to browse content on Safari.
1. First open up Safari, select Safari in the upper left corner of the screen, and then select Preferences. From here, select General.
2. Look for the heading that says Homepage with space next to it. You can either type in, or if you’re already on the Google site you can choose the button below, which says Set to Current page.
3. Next, choose set to current page for making use of that web page.
4. Open some more windows and a pop-up menu will appear, choose homepage option.
5. Close the browser and restart it. After that, you will be able to browse the internet via Google search engine. and Google will be available as your homepage.
How to Make Google My Homepage iPhone, Android and Windows Phone?
Whenever we buy a new phone we usually search for a good browser so that we can surf the internet easily and take the most out of our device.
Not all but many People prefer Google Chrome as the best browser and almost every user wants Google as the Homepage or Startpage of the browser.
Here in this Guide, I will tell you how you can easily make Google Your homepage in your Phone browser.
Make Google my homepage on Android
Open the browser app and select Menu > Settings > General > Set Home Page and type in www.google.com.
Make Google my homepage on iOS/ iPhone
While you can’t set mobile Safari to a home page, you can create a shortcut. Type www.google.com in the text bar of the browser and then at the bottom of the screen select the icon with an arrow coming out of a page. Choose Add to Home Screen and you’ll get a shortcut on your Home screen that will open up to Google every time.